Deluxe Pizza Casserole.
You can cook Deluxe Pizza Casserole using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deluxe Pizza Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb. of hamburger.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 (24 oz.) of jar spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 (3.8 oz.) of can sliced black olives, drained.
- Prepare 1 pkg. of sliced pepperonis.
- It’s 1 lb. of rotini spiral pasta.
- It’s 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Deluxe Pizza Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook hamburger with Italian seasoning and onion until thoroughly cooked; drain and return to pan..
- Add in spaghetti sauce, olives (set aside about 10 to 15 slices) and about 15 slices of pepperoni cut in half. Simmer on low for about 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package. Drain and return to pot..
- Mix in softened cream cheese and parmesan cheese. Mix well..
- This recipe makes quite a lot so I made a 9×13 and then also a 8×8 to freeze for a later date. Start by placing a layer of the noodles down..
- Evenly distribute meat mixture for next layer..
- Top with mozzarella cheese and a little sprinkle of parmesan cheese..
- Finish by topping with pepperonis and remaining olives..
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Enjoy!.