Chicken Parmesan Pizza.
You can cook Chicken Parmesan Pizza using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Pizza
- It’s 1 of FOR PIZZA BASE.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 1 large of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded fontina cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning spice blend.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 1 small of onion, minced.
- It’s 1 clove of of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of FOR TOPPING.
- It’s 3/4 cup of marinara sauce, your favorite or my recipe, listed below.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, I used italian four cheese blend.
- It’s 10 slice of of pepperoni.
- You need 1/4 tsp of italian dry seasoning blend.
Chicken Parmesan Pizza step by step
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, spray foil well with non stick spray.preheat oven to 425..
- In a small skillet heat olive oil, add onion and garlic and cook gently until soft, but not brown. Cool to room temperature..
- In a large bowl combine ground chicken with all pizza base ingredients including cooled onion/garlic mixture. . Mix well but gently to combine all ingredients. Place on prepared baking sheet and form into a 10 inch circle..
- Bake 20 minutes, remove from oven.Top pizza base with marinara sauce, then cover sauce with cheese, sprinkle italian seasoning evenly over cheese, finally add pepperoni, retun to oven and bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes more. Slice into wedges and serve. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.
- This makes a great lumch or light dinner. It:s also a nice appetizer cut into small wedges!.