Best semi-homemade pizza EVER!.
You can have Best semi-homemade pizza EVER! using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best semi-homemade pizza EVER!
- You need 18 of " pizza dough from your favorite local pizza restaurant – they actually sell their dough!!!!! Winning!.
- It’s 1 jar of store bought pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 of large bag of mozzarella cheese or low moisture mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of I bag of pepperoni.
- You need of Pretty much anything you want to add.
Best semi-homemade pizza EVER! step by step
- Pre heat oven to 450.
- If stored in refrigerator allow to come to room temp on kitchen counter. Place dough on 18 inch pizza pan. I prefer a pan which allows the bottom of crust to crisp(the ones with holes on the bottom)..
- With your fingertips press down quickly, the inside of the pizza dough to outside where you want your crust to begin. The purpose is to stretch the dough enough to into a circle that you can now pick up and move around the inside of the dough… stretching to make thinner allowing a more restaurant style pizza..
- Now, ladel/spoon as little (my preference) or as much pizza sauce as you like with getting any on the crust zone. Next, add cheese and top with pepperoni..
- Place pizza inside and bake till geese melts. Slice and enjoy with your family! It taste just like Empire's NYC style pizza! Except a large didn't cost $25 and I made it myself!.