Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza. This creamy alfredo sauce turns a busy weeknight dinner into something special. Pizza can look and taste very different depending on where you're from or what kind of pie you prefer. Remember to keep the sauce at a slow simmer, and never bring to the boil.
MORE+ LESS When I make Fettuccine Alfredo, I don't make the sauce separate from the pasta. (Sometimes, instead of half and half, I use cooking water from the pasta pot.) But since we wanted the sauce to put on pizza, I needed to make a separate sauce. Thankfully, it's very easy to make and it only takes a few ingredients. cup pizza sauce. Spread evenly on bagel halves; top with cheeses. You can cook Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza
- You need of Sauce—————–.
- You need 12 ounces of canned Alfredo sauce or you can make your own.
- Prepare of Bagel—————-.
- Prepare 4 of whole bagels multi-grained.
- It’s of Toppings—————-.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 8 ounces of mushrooms.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s To taste of fennel seed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fire roasted red peppers.
- You need 4 ounces of sliced pepperoni.
- It’s 2 ounce of bacon 2 slices.
- It’s 1/3 cup of rehydrated onions.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded Italian 6 cheeses blend.
Sauce book. Все о соусах и не только. Sauce book site navigation Skip to content. This Delicious Chicken Alfredo Pizza is made with a homemade pizza crust, homemade white sauce and is topped with chicken and spinach. Make white Alfredo sauce by combining butter, heavy cream and cream cheese in a sauce pan.
Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza instructions
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the bagels in half and place on a baking sheet.
- Brown the beef with the sliced olives, re-hydrated onions, and chopped mushrooms. Add kosher salt, pepper, and garlic..
- Get the Alfredo sauce..
- Add most of the sauce to the bagels. Add pepperoni next make sure you cover the hole in the center with one slice of pepperoni..
- Add the toppings with the meat. Add the rest of the Alfredo sauce..
- Add the fire roasted red peppers and fennel seed..
- Fry the bacon crisp and chop it up.
- Add bacon to the top of the Alfredo sauce..
- Get the cheeses..
- Add the cheese to the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Simmer until melted and mix well. Incorporate this rich and creamy flavoring into more than just traditional pasta. Easy Homemade Fettuccini Alfredo Sauce with milk recipe instead of cream or cream cheese is a delicious homemade alfredo sauce recipe. Make the best Double-Sauced Chicken Pizza Bagels with this easy recipe. Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com. teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese.