Steak pizza. I love playing with food combine things with Cheese Burgers and with Philly Cheese Steaks. A little while back I had done a Cheese Burger Pizza so I am a. Pizza crust is topped with American cheese, sirloin, mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion in this easy Philly cheese steak pizza recipe.
Use a squirt bottle if you have it; if you don’t, a spoon will do. This was a favorite of my children when they were growing up- I started out using a basic Swiss Steak recipe, but due to their tastes, it morphed into “Pizza Steak”. Top crusts with steak, vegetables, and cheese. You can have Steak pizza using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak pizza
- Prepare 1 of beef top sirloin steak (3/4 inch thick and 1 pound).
- You need of Steak seasoning.
- It’s of Onion salt.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Oil and butter for frying the steak.
- It’s 5-6 tablespoons of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of worcestershire.
Nhà hàng STEAK BIN & PIZZA chuyên phục vụ các món ăn mang phong cách của Pháp và Ý như ##BeefSteak. Pizza takes on a delicious smoky accent when cooked on a grill. Grilled Steak Pizza is a go-to simple recipe for outdoor entertaining. Earlier this summer, I made a bunch of different pizzas for my new cookbook.
Steak pizza instructions
- In a medium sized sauce pan over medium high heat, add steak strips.Add in worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place a store or homemade pizza crust on a pizza pan with a little flour dusted on the pan..
- Continue to saute the steak til it is well done and tender..
- Spread the alfredo sauce on the pizza crust and place the steak on top of the alfredo sauce..
- Add cheese. Put a 2nd layer of meat and cheese..
- Bake at 425 for 45 minutes or til crust is baked through..
In the spirit of impatience, I’m sharing one of them with you today. Steak, Green Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms & Pepperoni. Flank steak, black beans, and cilantro bring a Southwestern flair to these individual pizzas. Reviews for: Photos of Southwestern Steak Pizza. Crumbled blue cheese is sprinkled onto slices of beef tenderloin, red onion, and arugula for a standout Steak House Pizza.