Mini Pizza Pot Pies.
You can cook Mini Pizza Pot Pies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Pizza Pot Pies
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground beef (80/20).
- You need 2.25 oz of can sliced black olives.
- You need 4 oz of can mushrooms pieces and stems.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 3/4 cup of Hunt's Traditional Spaghetti Sauce.
- You need 16.3 oz of can Pillsbury Grands!™ Flaky Layers Original Biscuit.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 Tbs of melted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare of Optional: parmesan, diced pepperoni, bell pepper, onion.
Mini Pizza Pot Pies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease regular-size muffin tin with nonstick spray..
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat brown the ground beef. Stir beef continuously to break up any large chunks. Drain well along with canned olives and mushrooms..
- Add beef, olives, mushrooms, garlic, red pepper flakes, spaghetti sauce and salt, pepper, back to the skillet and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Separate biscuits and flatten into 5 1/2" rounds. Add approximately 1/3 cup of the beef mixture to the center of each flattened biscuit. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of mozzarella cheese. Gather, pinch and pleat the biscuits around the filling, so that the center filling is still exposed. Place in the muffin tin..
- Stir parsley into melted butter and brush tops of biscuits.Top with parmesan, finely chopped bell pepper, onion, pepperoni or any of your other favorites. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until they are golden brown. Remove and let cool for a minute. Enjoy!.