Quick & Easy Fresh Tomato Focaccia Pizza. Перевод слова quick, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Quicker软件 您的指尖工具箱 Quicker. quick [kwɪk]Прилагательное. quick / quicker / quickest. From Middle English quik, quic, from Old English cwic ("alive"), from Proto-West Germanic *kwik(k)w, from Proto-Germanic *kwikwaz, from Proto-Indo-European *gʷih₃wós ("alive"), from *gʷeyh₃- ("to live"), *gʷeih₃w- ("to live").
Moving or functioning rapidly and energetically; speedy: an animal. Quick definition is – acting or capable of acting with speed: such as. Have we got time for a quick drink? You can cook Quick & Easy Fresh Tomato Focaccia Pizza using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick & Easy Fresh Tomato Focaccia Pizza
- It’s 1 loaf of focaccia or ciabatta (or similarly flat-ish shaped softer, rustic bread), sliced in half lengthwise (This is one of those tasks made much easier by a bread knife.).
- You need of fresh, ripe tomatoes. About 1 medium beefsteak tomato's worth per piece of pizza, which is about 1.5 pear type tomatoes, and maybe about 10 grape or cherry type tomatoes.
- Prepare of grated cheese. I recommend something like mozzarella (not fresh), Monterey Jack, Fontina, or Havarti.
- It’s of about 1/4 small clove of garlic, grated, per tomato.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of fresh basil, finely chopped or chiffonaded. About 1 leaf per tomato used.
- Prepare of salt.
What's the quickest way to the station? We stopped to have a quick look at the. This solution results in lower mechanical stress, less friction and therefore lower heat. Bienvenue sur la page officielle de Quick France la chaîne de restauration rapide.
Quick & Easy Fresh Tomato Focaccia Pizza step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400F..
- Dice as many tomatoes as you'll need and thoroughly squeeze the excess liquid from them in a two-handed fist. (If you're like me, you'll save the juice and pulp in a little bowl and take a shot when you're done. It's a given your hands are clean when you squeeze. 😉 ).
- Toss the squeezed tomatoes with about 1/8 teaspoon of garlic per tomato, about 1.5 teaspoons of olive oil per tomato, fresh basil to taste, and a pinch of salt to bring out the flavors, remembering that your cheese will also be salty..
- Spread a layer of grated cheese on the cut side of your bread first, then a layer of the tomato mixture, then a thin layer of cheese on top again to hold the tomatoes in place..
- Bake the pizza on a cookie sheet or sheet pan for 10 to 12 minutes, or until all the cheese is melted. And that's it! Enjoy. :).