Gazpacho. Gazpacho are an art rock band from Norway. The original core of the band consisted of Jan-Henrik Ohme (vocals), Jon-Arne Vilbo (guitars), and Thomas Andersen (keyboards, programming, production). Web design by crystal spotlight artwork by antonio seijas.
It's made with the best summer ingredients — ripe tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, onion, garlic, plus the perfect balance of seasonings. You can cook Gazpacho using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gazpacho
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- It’s of Several slices of stale bread.
- It’s 3 cloves of Roasted garlic or normal.
- It’s of White wine vinegar or cider vinegar a dash of.
- You need 1 kg of ripe tomatoes the better quantity the better – seeds removed !.
- You need splash of Extra virgin olive oil large.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Optional extras.
- It’s of Bacon diced.
- You need of Cucumber.
- Prepare of Grated red onion.
- Prepare of Diced tomatoes.
- You need of Tabasco & vodka.
- Prepare of Toast.
- Literally throw all the ingredients into a large bowl!! Blitz !! With a hand blender! Taste it to see if it needs a little sugar depending on the sweetness of the tomatoes!! That’s it serve !! Have fun with your toppings!.