2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕. Greek yogurt is the secret ingredient in this two-ingredient pizza crust recipe that is quick and easy to prepare. Not really a pizza dough, more like an easy biscuit dough. I made the dough and (as I do with a new recipe) I made them into pizza bread to try them out, they are flaky and super easy and I'll be making them again as biscuits.
This ingenious pizza dough hack is going to take pizza making to the next level and save you plenty of time too. This delicious pizza dough recipe is so easy to make and perfect if you're looking for a quick dinner to rustle up for the kids on a weeknight. It's a kitchen miracle! (Had you heard of two-ingredient pizza dough before now?) I bought the two ingredients, convinced it would NEVER work. You can cook 2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕
- It’s 1 cup of plain fat free Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of Self-Rising flour.
- It’s of Garlic powder (optional).
- Prepare of Italian seasoning (optional).
- Prepare of Any other seasonings you like (optional).
I had friends over for dinner and told them that it was sure to be a disaster, promising to take them out to dinner some time soon. Pizza at home doesn't need to be an intimidating chore. With a little help from the magic of self-rising flour this dough comes together quickly, with just one additional ingredient. Whip up the dough in minutes, and then embrace your creativity with toppings.
2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕 step by step
- Combine ingredients and mix into a ball of dough..
- Sprinkle some extra flour on the dough and your surface area so it doesn’t stick and knead the dough for a 5-10 minutes..
- Flatten the dough into a pizza shape and put on your toppings..
- Bake at 425F for 8-10 minutes..
This incredibly simple pizza dough recipe only requires self-rising flour and Greek yogurt for a fresh pie in minutes. This pizza dough recipe is simple and delicious. It's perfect for a weeknight pizza and I have a ton of pizza ideas. Savory pizzas, bread sticks and dessert pizzas. You are going to love it!