Mexican Pizza. Mexican Pizzas are delicious corn tortillas topped with beans, beef and all the Way better than the Taco Bells Mexican Pizza! I put the beans, meat, cheese, and more beans. This Mexican Pizza Is Truly The Best Of Both Worlds.
Make a Mexican Pizza like TacoBell. Taco Bell sauce recipe, taco meat, beans and fried flour tortillas. These Mexican Pizzas are even BETTER (and healthier) than the ones you love from Taco Bell! You can have Mexican Pizza using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Pizza
- You need of Crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of GF flour mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of masa.
- It’s 1/4 cup of corn meal.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of shortening.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of taco bell mild sauce.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need To taste of taco meat.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- It’s of Plain yogurt.
- Prepare of Anything else that sounds good!.
They're made with ground beef, refried beans, and cheese baked inside corn tortillas. This Mexican pizza recipe features creamy refried beans, spicy jalapeño, and sweet corn. Well, Mexican pizza.) I loved the spicy kick of the jalapeños and onions, and the use of Monterrey jack and. This Mexican pizza recipe is layers of taco meat and beans sandwiched between two crispy shells and topped with These Mexican pizzas are so easy to make at home, my kids request them all the time!
Mexican Pizza step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400°.
- Bloom the yeast in the water with the sugar..
- Mix the remaining dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and work in the shortening. Using a manual pastry blender works great but a fork would work too..
- Stir the bloomed yeast into the dry ingredients and let stand for about half an hour. The dough will rise slightly but nothing like a traditional dough recipe..
- Spread the dough out onto a parchment lined baking sheet or large greased baking dish. I used a baking dish this time and it worked out good, but next time I'll use a baking sheet because it will be easier to cut the pizza when done..
- Par bake the crust for 8 minutes. If it still feels a little under done put it back in for another 5 minutes..
- Mix the tomato sauce and taco bell mild sauce together spread into an even layer across the whole crust..
- Cover edge to edge with your favorite taco meat..
- Cover with the cheddar and mozzarella then bake for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes if the cheese doesn't have any color move to the top rack and bake for another 2-3 minutes..
- Cut and cover with you favorite toppings..
Hey what's round and fried and red all over? An anthropomorphised beach ball who A Mexican pizza is one of their most famous (and delicious) creations and if you have never allowed. The first one is with beef mince, the second is a vegetarian pizza and the third is a taco pizza. These delectable Mexican pizzas are double decker crispy fried corn tortilla pizzas stuffed with taco seasoned beef, refried beans, cheddar and Monterey Jack Cheese. If you're tired of the same old pizza, consider giving it a Mexican twist.