You can cook Seasonal Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seasonal Soup
- You need of frozen casserole veggies.
- Prepare of rashes of streaky bacon diced.
- Prepare of shallot roughly sliced.
- It’s of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of large potatoes diced.
- It’s of red split lentils.
- You need of stock.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- It’s of Optional.
- Prepare of double cream.
Seasonal Soup instructions
- In a large pan add the oil and gently fry the bacon and shallot until crisp and golden..
- Lift out the bacon and onions set aside and pour in the frozen veggies, let them fry gently and peel and chop the potatoes, put them in the pan too! Stirring well!.
- Pour in the stock, tomatoes, seasoning and red split lentils stir well and simmer until cooked! 20 – 25 mins!.
- Once cooked blitz until smooth!.
- Simply garnish!! Serve with crusty bread !.