Pepperoni pizza pasta bake. Reminiscent of classic pepperoni pizza, this weeknight casserole is made with a mess of curly noodles in place of the doughy crust, just the right ratio of sauce to melted cheese, and thin slices of pepperoni that crisp up as they bake. Top with half of pepperoni slices. A quick and easy pepperoni pasta bake recipe that is incredibly flavorful and tastes like a pepperoni pizza!
We've used oregano, pepperoni, mozzarella and passata and poured over rigatoni pasta. Top with more mozzarella and grill until golden and bubbling. Casseroles· For the Kids· Holiday· Main Dishes· Uncategorized. You can have Pepperoni pizza pasta bake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pepperoni pizza pasta bake
- Prepare 16 oz of dry rigatoni pasta.
- You need 1 can (28 oz) of peeled San marzno tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (28 Oz) of tomato puree.
- It’s of Pepperoni.
- It’s of Mozzarella shredded cheese divided.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Basil.
- It’s of Oregon.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- It’s of Garlic powder or Minced garlic.
- It’s of 2 cups chicken stock for making in an instant pot only and one cup of water.
- You need of For seasoning they are made to taste a pinch of this a dash of that.
This is one of my families FAVORITE meals! Its basically pepperoni pizza…in PASTA form! Any pasta noodle shape you want is fine 🙂.. Great for feeding a crowd too!
Pepperoni pizza pasta bake step by step
- Cook rigatoni’s pasta to box Directions..
- In a big bowl combine all ingredients except the cheese and pepperoni and add the rigatoni pasta,mix… then spary a 13×9 baking dish. pour pasta mixture in baking dish…. crush the tomatoes before topping with some cheese cover with foil.
- Bake at 400 till cheese melts remove from oven add the pepperoni and top it with more cheese place back in oven uncovered till cheese melts..
- NOTES- the tomatoes need to be crushed, I made mine in an pressure cooker so iam not sure where you crush them but you don’t want big tomatoes).
- For cooking in the instant pot- add all ingredient except the cheese and pepperoni… cook for 6 mins under pressure. Spary a 13×9 baking dish After you release the pressure mix it and crush the tomatoes and remove any pasta that burned and stuck to the bottom then add the pasta mixture to the baking dish.
- Bake at 400 till cheese melts remove from oven add the pepperoni and top it with more cheese place back in oven uncovered till cheese melts. top with pepperoni and cheese cook in the oven uncovered at 400 till the pepperoni is done and cheese has melted. This won’t take long as the cheese melts as you put it on just want to brown it some..
- Sever with salad or garlic bread.
- I didn’t have chicken broth so I used 2 bouillon cubes with 2 cups of water..
- Notes- my pasta burned and stuck to the bottom. I recommend not doing this in an instant pot or pressure cooker. My pictures look different because my pressure cooker as an air fryer lid as well so I didn’t need to put mine in the oven, if anyone was wondering why mine looks so different..
Add this yummy dish to your. Student recipes: How to make a one pan pepperoni pizza pasta bake. Get the full one pan pepperoni pizza pasta bake recipe here. This pizza pasta bake was so good and so easy to make, I am sure it will be a family hit. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.