Pesto And Ricotta Pizza. Pesto, mozzarella, and ricotta on a pizza. This hearty pizza is an excellent vegetarian main dish for all palates. No one will believe how easy it is to create this gourmet tasting dish.
Add the artichokes, sundried tomatoes, and mushrooms. Learn how to make Pizza with Pesto and Ricotta. This colourful, flavour-packed pizza is a great storecupboard supper with only five ingredients, from BBC Good Food magazine. You can have Pesto And Ricotta Pizza using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pesto And Ricotta Pizza
- It’s 1 of Pizza base.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Pesto Allla Genovese.
- You need 60 grams of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato, sliced in 4.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Fresh herbs, to serve.
Five mins before the cooking time is up, scatter over the ham, dot the ricotta on top in spoonfuls and continue cooking. Season and drizzle the pesto over each pizza. I am showing you how to make this delicious pizza. I think would just be perfect to serve as an appetizer for the.
Pesto And Ricotta Pizza instructions
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (Gas Mark 5 / 375°F)..
- Spread the pesto evenly across the pizza base, and sprinkle over the grated cheese. Add a few dollops of ricotta, and the sliced tomatoes. Season with a little salt and plenty of black pepper, and bake for 30 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown and crispy..
- Serve topped with fresh herbs if desired..
Learn how to make Pesto, ricotta, and tomato tortilla pizza & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Holy flavor load…this pizza has it all! It's got the creamy from the ricotta, and the punch of fresh herb-i-ness from the pesto, and the perfect balance of salt from the Parm and garlic from the…well, the garlic. Grilled pizza with pesto, ricotta and smoked mozzarella. As many times as I've made pizza, I've never grilled it before.