You can have Seasonal Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seasonal Soup
- You need 500 grams of frozen casserole veggies.
- It’s 4 of rashes of streaky bacon diced.
- You need 1 of shallot roughly sliced.
- It’s Handful of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of large potatoes diced.
- You need 1 cup of red split lentils.
- You need 1.5 litres of stock.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- You need of Optional.
- You need Splash of double cream.
Seasonal Soup step by step
- In a large pan add the oil and gently fry the bacon and shallot until crisp and golden..
- Lift out the bacon and onions set aside and pour in the frozen veggies, let them fry gently and peel and chop the potatoes, put them in the pan too! Stirring well!.
- Pour in the stock, tomatoes, seasoning and red split lentils stir well and simmer until cooked! 20 – 25 mins!.
- Once cooked blitz until smooth!.
- Simply garnish!! Serve with crusty bread !.