Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza. In this recipe video, we're going to show you how to make chicken sausage pizza. This recipe was super easy and fast. If you want something yummy AND quick.
We love making pizza at home because it's crazy easy, super fun, way healthier than delivery and easy on the wallet. Today I am sharing our go-to Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe. For a quick substitute, it was amazing! You can cook Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza
- It’s 2 of – ready made pizza crust (with sauce).
- Prepare 1-1 lb. of hot Italian sausage.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic (5 cloves).
- You need 1/4 cup of Zesty Italian dressing.
- Prepare of Sprinkle black pepper.
- Prepare 1 can (8 ounce) of tomato sauce.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese (shredded).
Thank you, you saved my dinner last night! Take all the delicious flavors of this pizza standard and remove all of the hassle and fuss. Learn how to make Easy Sausage Pizza. Homemade pizza sausage is super easy to make and tastes delicious.
Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza step by step
- Remove casing from sausages and sauté in a large frying pan, breaking up the pieces as they get brown…..Drain fat……
- Next add your sliced onion and green pepper to pan, sauté until veggies are tender……
- Next add your crushed garlic, black pepper and zesty Italian dressing, sauté for a few minutes longer……
- Next add your can of tomato sauce, mix all very well….remove from heat when heated through……
- Prepare your pizza crust by adding the provided pizza sauce on top of crust and then placing crust on top of a pizza stone……
- Add several spoonfuls of your sausage mixture over the sauce on your pizza crust, you can add as much or as little as you like !.
- Next add your shredded mozzarella cheese over the top……
- Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
It's similar to Italian sausage, so you could serve it as patties and eat it on a bun too! Making pizza at home, especially with kids, is a fun experience. Growing up my kids always wanted pepperoni. I've never liked pepperoni on my. Make a tantalizing, tasty BBQ pizza with smoked sausage and cheese.