Potato Onion Pizza (10 Minute Pizza).
You can cook Potato Onion Pizza (10 Minute Pizza) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Onion Pizza (10 Minute Pizza)
- It’s 1 (Store Bought) of Tortilla.
- You need 1 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Pizza Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of chopped Onions.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of coriander.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of canola oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 chopped of Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 chopped of Capsicum.
- You need 1 diced of Potato.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Oregano and Chilli Flakes.
Potato Onion Pizza (10 Minute Pizza) step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes..
- Grease the baking tray with oil..
- Place the tortilla in tray. Now brush it with oil. Spread the pizza sauce. Layer mozzarella cheese on it. Add the tomatoes, capsicum, potatoes onions and coriander. Top it with some Parmesan cheese and other seasoning..
- Bake for about 10 mins at 180 degrees until the cheese melts..
- Woohooo.. Your 10 minute pizza is ready to binge midnight craving..