Quick Alfredo Chicken Pizza.
You can have Quick Alfredo Chicken Pizza using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Alfredo Chicken Pizza
- You need of Chicken strips (cooked).
- It’s 1 jar of creamy Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of creamer.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Ready to bake pizza crust (I used mini).
- Prepare of Pizza sauce.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Quick Alfredo Chicken Pizza step by step
- Cook chicken strips per directions on box…….
- Let chicken strips cool down for a bit after baking, then shred strips and place shredded chicken into a large bowl……
- Pour your jar of Alfredo sauce over chicken and your 1/4 cup of creamer, garlic powder and mix all well…….
- Next stir in your mozzarella cheese…….
- Spread some pizza sauce over your crust, then place several teaspoons of Alfredo chicken on your pizza crust……
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over all……
- Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.