Pepperoni pizza pasta salad.
You can cook Pepperoni pizza pasta salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pepperoni pizza pasta salad
- Prepare 16 oz of colored rotini (I used 12oz).
- You need 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of mozzarella cheese cubed.
- Prepare 8 oz of sharp cheddar cheese cubed.
- It’s of cherry tomatoes halved.
- Prepare of Sliced black olives (optional).
- It’s of pepperoni sliced ( I cut mine in half, can also use mini pepperoni.
Pepperoni pizza pasta salad instructions
- If you don’t have red wine vinegar, you can use Italian salad dressing instead and leave out the Olive oil. I make this both ways and they are both good. I use about Half a bottle of Italian dress, use as much or little as you like..
- Cook rotini in a pot of boiling water for 7-9 minutes, or until done. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water until cool..
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together oil, parmesan cheese, vinegar, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- Place cooked pasta, vinegar mixture, and remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl, turning to coat all ingredients. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving..
- Notes- I don’t use cubed cheese, I used shredded, it’s what I have on hand most of the time..