You can cook Stella pizza using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stella pizza
- Prepare 360 g of pizza dough.
- Prepare 5-6 of Bocconcini balls.
- It’s 60-100 mls of homemade pizza sauce.
- You need 150 g of mushrooms (portabello or field).
- It’s 20 g of butter.
- You need A few of pinches of thyme.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 100 g of ham.
- Prepare Handful of rocket.
- You need of Good Sprinkle of shaved parmesan.
- You need 25 mls of olive oil.
Stella pizza instructions
- Make pizza dough… rest for 24-36 hours. Knead and Ball into 360g. Let rest for another 6 -12 hours… 6 is okay, might be a little tough and hard to work with. 12 hours is best..
- Thinly slice mushrooms, ham and boccincini..
- In a medium heat pan, melt butter and add mushrooms, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper. Saute until golden. Low and slow is key. Let mushrooms cool..
- Stretch the dough out into a circle, use hands and wine bottle or rolling pin. Get to 12 inches..
- Make 5 cuts in the dough. Evenly spaced, or as close to, about 2inches deep..
- Fill each section with mushrooms, cheese and ham..
- Join each seam together and press to seal, continue with all points to form a star shape..
- Add pizza sauce into the middle and spread evenly. Add some cheese into the middle and place into a hot oven 300c.
- Once golden, add oil to the crust on all the points and place bad in the oven for a minute or 3..
- Take out and add rocket and shaved parmesan. Extra olive oil over the rocket and serve..