Quick Fried Pizza, Shortcut Version.
You can cook Quick Fried Pizza, Shortcut Version using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Fried Pizza, Shortcut Version
- You need 1/2 pound of your favorite meatballs.
- You need 1 pound of premade pizza dough.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of ripened black olives.
- It’s 1 cup of whole milk mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need As needed of oil to fry in.
Quick Fried Pizza, Shortcut Version step by step
- Fry the meatballs and set aside..
- Get the dough and separate it into quarters. Streach and fry. This dough was all the way. Sesame seeds, poppy seeds, garlic, onion, and many other ingredients..
- Set aside the fried crust. Add sauce. Cut the meatballs in half. Be careful the meatballs are hot..
- Add the mozzarella cheese, add the meatball halves, then the cheddar cheese and olive halves. Let it melt a bit add a bit of sauce on top. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.