Garlic bread personal pizzas. This quick and easy clean eating pizza uses pita bread for a traditionally thin and crispy crust. In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, red pepper flakes and garlic; stir to mix well. Place both pitas on a baking sheet.
A few days ago I went to Walmart for one of those bigger trips that usually involve multiple pet products and various and sundry household stuff. Meanwhile, mix together the remaining ingredients, then season well. When the pizza comes out of the oven, top with the tomato mixture and serve straight away. You can have Garlic bread personal pizzas using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic bread personal pizzas
- It’s 6 pieces of garlic frozen bread.
- Prepare 12 of table spoons of pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder seasoned.
- Prepare of Any toppings you like, pepperoni sausage bacon ham etc.
Learn how to prepare this easy Garlic Bread Pepperoni Pizza recipe like a pro. We created this epic list of all the healthiest pizza fixings so you can build exactly what you (and your body) wants. And don't stop before you get to the Buy premade crust (if you want). No need to go gourmet chef.
Garlic bread personal pizzas step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Bake garlic bread 5 minutes..
- Spread two tablespoons of sauce on each piece. If using spaghetti sauce mix in Italian seasoning, onion and garlic powder to taste in sauce. Top with cheese..
- Top with your favorite toppings and sprinkle more Italian seasoning on top. Broil 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted..
- You could do this and replace the pizza sauce with gravy and top with cooked scrambled eggs, bacon bits and sausage crumbles for a breakfast version. You could use buffalo sauce in place of pizza sauce and top with cheese, shredded chicken and ranch for buffalo pizzas..
In fact, many small pizza parlors will sell their handmade dough fresh for you to bake at. Personal Pizza Pot Pie: I always try to make food different and fun for my kids. Today I came up with the My kids like Hawaiian pizza so so placed in a ring of pineapple, a slice of ham ripped up, then another layer of I love white pizza with chicken, garlic, & brocolli. I'm going to have to give this a try! We use your browser location, where authorized, to help you locate your nearest Round Table Pizza location.