Ciabatta Pizza. This video tutorial presented to you by www.butterfry.me will show you just how quickly and easily a Ciabatta Pizza is done. French bread pizzas were one of the first recipes I shared on the site. They are so easy and versatile and There are a few things I love about the ciabatta pizza loaf though.
Ciabatta, the Italian flat bread popular in paninis (toasted sandwiches), makes a handy pizza base. You can reduce the carbs and calories slightly by pulling out some of the soft interior of the bread. Place the ciabatta halves, facing upwards, on a baking tray. You can cook Ciabatta Pizza using 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ciabatta Pizza
- It’s 1/2 loaf of Ciabatta bread cut lengthwise.
- It’s 16 ounces of roasted garlic Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1/2 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- You need 1 cup of multicolored tomatoes.
- It’s To taste of kosher salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Spanish paprika.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- You need As needed of water to boil the chicken.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- You need As needed of water.
- Prepare 4 slices of bacon.
- You need 1/2 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
Try our easy to follow ciabatta pizza recipe. Absolutely delicious with the best ingredients from Woolworths. These Meat Lovers Ciabatta Pizzas are loaded with all kinds of deliciousness. The Pizza Guy's Ciabatta dough bread recipe features day-old dough, high-gluten flour, water, yeast, extra virgin olive oil.
Ciabatta Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Boil the chicken in water. If you ever wondered how to use just teaspoon or tablespoon of tomato paste you can find tubes of tomato paste..
- This is the Roasted Garlic Alfredo sauce I used.
- Slice the bacon and crisp in a pan and set aside..
- Shred the chicken and add to a pan with the olive oil..
- Add in the paprika, pepper, and sauté, for 7 minutes. Add some of the water the chicken was boiled in..
- Add the onion and water. Keep adding water if it is absorbed, till the onion is softened..
- Simmer when the onion is softened add sugar and tomato paste to thicken..
- Slice the tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper..
- Slice the Ciabatta bread in half lengthwise.
- To the cut side add the Alfredo sauce..
- Add the chicken to the top of the Alfredo sauce..
- Add more of the Alfredo sauce..
- Add some ground black pepper..
- Add the tomato slices..
- Sprinkle with bacon pieces..
- Add just a bit of the last Alfredo sauce..
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes..
- Slice and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
Yesterday I tried the ciabatta pizza that trailrunner posted about a week ago. The pizza formula has a lot of yeast in it and went through bulk fermentation like a rocket (I had to put it in the fridge to slow it down.) Quick Ciabatta Pizzas are so quick & delicious. Toasted ciabatta is rubbed down with garlic, topped with pesto, sliced tomato and mozzarella for a really flavour packed lunch! Met ciabatta maak je een supersnelle en lekkere pizza. Jeroen legt de basis met een eenvoudige tapenade van tomaat en ansjovis.