Chicken bbq pizza. Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the BEST flavor. Homemade pizza crust is so much easier. A topping of spicy barbeque sauce, diced chicken, cilantro, peppers, and onion all covered with cheese, and baked to bubbly goodness!
But, after making pizzas for a living for a couple of years. This barbecue chicken pizza packs a whole lot of flavor for pizza night thanks to ingredients like Drizzle a bit of ranch dressing over your homemade BBQ chicken pizza after baking, or have a small. Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza made with bbq sauce, mozzarella, chicken, red onions and cilantro on perfect homemade pizza crust. You can have Chicken bbq pizza using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken bbq pizza
- Prepare of My pizza dough recipe.
- It’s of Bbq sauce of your choice (sweet baby Ray's).
- Prepare of Leftover chicken cut up in chunks.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Provolone cheese.
- Prepare of Bacon bits or left over bacon crumbled.
This BBQ chicken pizza is topped with BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. Are you a pizza lover like me? Combine a whole wheat pizza crust, homemade clean BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, sliced red onions, and fresh cilantro for the Best BBQ Chicken Pizza ever! This post is sponsored by Bob's Red.
Chicken bbq pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)..
- Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread the crust with barbeque sauce. Top with chicken, bacon, cheese and purple onions if you like..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy.
Baking the pizzas directly on the oven rack gives you a crisp crust in less time. This homemade BBQ Chicken Naan Pizza is healthier than CPK's recipe, more delicious, and super quick and easy to make! This will become one of your favorite recipes. If you enjoyed this easy BBQ chicken pizza recipe, please send me a message or drop me a comment below. I would love to hear how my recipes have changed your ideas of what healthy food could be.