Flatbread Pizza Super Supreme.
You can have Flatbread Pizza Super Supreme using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Flatbread Pizza Super Supreme
- It’s 4 of flatbread.
- You need 1/4 cup of pepperoni slices.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of italian sausage.
- You need 6 slice of salami.
- You need 1/4 lb of mozzarella or pepperjack cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mushrooms.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green peppers.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olives.
- It’s of Homemade Pizza Sauce.
- You need 6 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 3 tsp of sugar.
- It’s dash of salt.
- You need tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of basil.
Flatbread Pizza Super Supreme step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lay all 4 flatbread on an oven tray..
- In a small pot, add tomato paste, water, sugar, oregano, basil, salt, and garlic powder and simmer on medium low.
- Cook sausage on the stove, breaking into pieces unless already cooked. (I recommend using leftovers).
- Put a decent amount of sauce on each flatbread, using the back of a spoon to smear. Add desired toppings and top with cheese last to bind all ingredients together..
- Bake on bottom rack 5 minutes then switch to top rack 5 minutes..
- If needed, microwave for 20 seconds after..
- Cut into fourths with pizza cutter, top with parmasan and/or crushed peppers and enjoy!.