Philly cheese steak pizza. This post may contain affiliate links. Please check our privacy and disclosure policy. My take on a homemade Philly cheese steak pizza!
A little while back I had done a Cheese Burger Pizza so I am a. Pizza crust is topped with American cheese, sirloin, mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion in this easy Philly cheese steak pizza recipe. Roll pizza dough onto a baking sheet and top with American cheese. You can cook Philly cheese steak pizza using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Philly cheese steak pizza
- It’s 1 can of pillsburry pizza dough.
- You need 1/2 lb of shredded white american cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of italian dressing.
- Prepare 1 large of red onion, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 large of green pepper, deseeded & sliced thin.
- You need 1 of cube beef bullion, smashed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/3 lb of deli roast beef, sliced as thin as possible.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded mozzerella.
- Prepare 1 of sliced mushrooms.
Spoon mushroom mixture and sirloin over American cheese layer and top with Mexican. This Philly Cheese Steak Pizza is cheesy, meaty, comfort food at it's most addicting. It starts by layering pizza dough with Alfredo Sauce followed by mozzarella cheese, juicy steak, bell peppers, mushrooms and more cheese then baked to golden bubbly perfection. Crispy thin crust, red onions, and cilantro take bbq chicken pizza to a whole new level.
Philly cheese steak pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Unroll pizza dough onto greased cookie sheet pressing dough 1/2" up sides of pan..
- Bake 7 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, saute onion, pepper, shrooms & bullion cube in olive oil til very tender..
- Brush cooked crust with italian dressing.
- Break off pieces of roast beef and randomly place on crust..
- Top with white american.
- Add cooked veggies on top of cheese.
- Sprinkle with mozzerella.
- Place back in oven for another 7 minutes..
- Let cool, slice. Top with parmesan & red pepper flakes if you want..
- Serve with ranch for dipping.
This delicious twist on the Philly sandwich uses deli roast beef as an easy shortcut! Spread pizza sauce over partially baked crust. Top with roast beef, onion, cheese and bell pepper. Onions, bell peppers, steak, & provolone cheese come together to make this delicious Philly Cheesesteak Pizza – and you're gonna love it! It's time to up your pizza game, guys, because summer is here and I see pizza parties in everyone's future.