Tomato & Eggplant Casserole.
You can cook Tomato & Eggplant Casserole using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato & Eggplant Casserole
- Prepare 6 of Eggplants.
- It’s 4 of Tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 5 of Sliced bacon / Sausages / Ham.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Mentsuyu sauce stock (3x concentrated).
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 2 cups of Shredded cheese.
- You need of Dry basil.
Tomato & Eggplant Casserole step by step
- Cut eggplants and tomatoes into semicircular slices, about 1/2” thick. Put the eggplant in water for over 5 min to remove scums.
- Heat up olive oil in a pan and stir fry minced garlic and cut bacon. Add eggplant and stir fry until soft. Add tomato, salt and pepper, and Mentsuyu soup stock. Mix..
- Transfer into Pyrex (9×13”) and sprinkle shredded cheese and dry basil.
- Put it into oven and bake with 350F for 25 min.