Green Bean Casserole.
You can cook Green Bean Casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Bean Casserole
- Prepare of green beans(i use french styled).
- You need of Campbell's Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare of fully cooked bacon.
- Prepare of Large pack of french onions.
- It’s of Fiesta shredded cheese.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Green Bean Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine green beans, Campbell's soup, bacon, butter, and lightly sprinkle on seasonings, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper, into a large pan or divide evenly into two smaller pans. (1 can of green beans, 1 can Campbell's Mushroom soup, 1 tablespoon butter, half of the bacon, etc. into each pan) Be sure to cut the bacon into small, tiny pieces. Go easy on the seasonings, especially the garlic and salt..
- Mix everything up very well and evenly in the pan, especially the butter, it needs to be evenly mixed in with everything, no chunks, i mix it tell the butter is mixed in, not noticable. I also add 1 handle full of shredded cheese in each of the two pans, when i mix everything together, if you have 1 large pan, just add in 2 handfuls..
- When everything is mixed together, add the french onions on top evenly and then the shredded cheese. 3 handfuls in each pan or about 6 total, give or take..
- Put in the oven at 350, for about 25-30minutes or until cheese is golden brown on top. Take out, when it's a golden brown, and it's done..
- Serve and Enjoy!.