Bacon & Leek soup. Bacon is a type of salt-cured pork made from various cuts, typically from the pork belly or from the less fatty back cuts. It is eaten on its own, as a side dish (particularly in breakfasts). Перевод слова bacon, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Ever wonder how bacon is made?
Bacon or " bacoun " was a Middle English term used to refer to all pork in general. The term bacon comes from various Germanic and French dialects. It derives from the French bako , Old High German bakko , and Old Teutonic backe , all of which refer to the back. You can have Bacon & Leek soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon & Leek soup
- Prepare 12 rashers of bacon.
- You need 2 of large leeks.
- You need 2 of onions.
- You need 1 clove of or garlic.
- You need of Mushroom (any).
- Prepare of New potatoes.
- It’s of Smoked paprika.
- It’s of Salt & peper.
- You need of EV olive oil.
- You need of Chicken stock.
I'm probably the best thing you can put in your mouth. Sir Francis Bacon (later Lord Verulam and the Viscount St. Albans) was an English lawyer, statesman, essayist, historian, intellectual reformer, philosopher, and champion of modern science. The slices can be close together or.
Bacon & Leek soup instructions
- Heat a pan with olive oil and add the bacon, mushroom, garlic and onions then season. High heat so the bacon gets a good colour on it. Sweet down the onions and mushrooms..
- Once the bacon is brown and the mushrooms, garlic and onions have reduced add the leeks. (Make sure you wash them before adding to remove any small bits of dirt). While you’re doing that heat up the stock and bring it to the boil then leave to simmer..
- The leeks will release lots of water as they sweet down so after about 10 minutes lift off the pan lid and cook on a high heat to reduce the water. Also add the paprika and additional salt and petter at this point to help reduce the liquid and add flavour. 👍👌.
- Once reduced add the potatoes and lightly season again. Then add the stock – only add enough to cover the potatoes. Put on the lid and cook for 20 mins on a medium to high heat..
- Lift the lid and smell all the amazing flavour!! Put the lid back on and take the pot off the heat then let it rest of 20 mins. Pour a portion to a blender and add fresh rosemary then blitz to a fine creamy soup. Then simply pour into a bowl and finish with some fresh coriander and enjoy. 😋👍.
Bacon definition: Bacon is salted or smoked meat which comes from the back or sides of a pig. While most commercial bacon in the United States is smoked, bacon and many of its cured-meat cousins in other countries are Rinse the bacon well and again pat it thoroughly dry with paper towels. Elevating the bacon allows the strips to cook from all sides. Lay bacon strips in a SINGLE layer on the baking sheet. Do not let them overlap or the strips will stick together.